Basically finished the lance today/yesterday. All that’s left to do now is to spray paint.
Also, bought the tubing needed for making the tubes that run on his sides as well as line the center of the shield to make it look nicer.
Here’s what it’s going to look like with the LED wire & el wire inserted.
I hope to begin spray painting the lance tomorrow & start working on the shield in earnest. Also, I realized instead of the submersible tea lights I’ve been planning to use to light the wing blades, I’ve decided to go back to my original idea of using the blue LED wire (shown in the second picture set). This is a heckuva lot easier to use than the tea lights & will make it easier to turn the lights on & off and to work with in general. Also, I’ll only need 2 of these LED light wires vs. the 6 lights I would need if I were to use the tea lights.
Lastly, super hype that I should be getting the motion chasing el wire tomorrow/today. Can’t wait to see what that looks like first hand >.<