Due to someone putting in a good word for me & my sheer awesomeness (>.>), was able to get a lot of panels accepted this time around (just like I wanted ~.^). Here’s the list:
- Figures to the Max!
- Yaoi & Bara Tropes & Trends 3-Bigger, Longer, Harder MOTTO!! (18+)
- Defaming the Sacred!: Critical Looks At Popular & Classic Anime
- Final Fantasy: Love It or Hate It, They Still Have All Your $$$
- Valkyria Chronicles: A Love Story, A War, & Some Snipers
- Becoming a Panelist (the name’s been changed slightly, I’ll update it when the time comes)
- Let’s Go to ‘The World’: A Panel About the .Hack Games
- Bleach : Shunpou Edition
i.e., there’s no way to avoid me *w* Also, now I need to super catch up w/ Bleach & go “back down the rabbit hole” as it were ~.~ Anyway, they’ll be sending out the panel times soon & I’m looking forward to seeing how this goes (@.@)
Also, please do this one little favor for me: don’t get pissy b/c someone else got panels accepted & you -or your friends- didn’t. Grow the f**k up -_-
I had someone comment on my FB status that, essentially, it’s unfair that I got so many panels accepted b/c their friend’s didn’t get any accepted, as if to say me having so many is the reason why they didn’t get anything accepted.
…You know, despite the fact it wasn’t even their panels but a friends, they commented on my status with this b.s. (in the most passive-aggressive way possible), the more obvious thing that if their panels didn’t suck they would have been accepted in the first place b/c AUSA’s honestly relatively easy to get panels accepted to, & the obvious thing that I’ve been doing this for several years & have that many more connections built up; i.e., no f’ing comparison, I went with the more…gracious answer that me having so many panels doesn’t effect others’ getting their panels accepted (if they were good anyway). Of course this was met with another passive-aggressive response but, hey, I’m not the idiot whisperer & you can’t fix stupid ~.~