Since I’m so on behind this, just assume everything I got is from: AmiAmi, HLJ, eBay, Amazon, or some con. If there’s anything you see in particular that you want to know where I got it from, just comment below & I’ll send you the link.
Now, let the deluge begin:
Nekocon 2014 Banner
So, got some panels for Neko! This will be my first year going, so I’m kinda hype ^.^ Panels I’ll have are:
- Figures to the Max! – Panel Room 1 Friday, 6pm-7pm
- (UPDATE, same day) – Let’s Go to ‘The World’: A Panel About the .Hack Games – Panel 1 Friday, 1am
- Yaoi Tropes & Trends 3-Bigger, Longer, Harder MOTTO!! (18+) – Panel Room 3 Saturday, 12am-1am
- (UPDATE, 10/13/14) CLAMP in Wonderland – Workshop 2 Sunday, 3pm-4pm
I may be getting more, but I’m not counting on it.
Cosplay wise, I would like to do Gluttony Meiko from the 7 Deadly Sins Vocaloid series, but I’ll just have to see. I know I’ll wear my purple furisode that I made originally for AUSA ’14 here instead, most likely on Friday, & I’ll be doing either Ieyasu Tokugawa (Sengoku Basara) or Cliff Fittir (Star Ocean: Til the End of Time) depending on if Gluttony happens or not. Oh well, if I don’t do her costume here it will most likely be pushed back to Katsucon or Tekkoshocon.
Anyway, hope to see you peeps there ^.^
If you missed getting a handout at my panel or don’t feel like rummaging around for it:
Also, my cosplay deviantART & Facebook page.
So, originally my list of panels was only 3, just gained 2 more:
- Defaming the Sacred!: Critical Looks At Popular & Classic – Friday 4p, Panel 4 (Tent)
- Final Fantasy: Love It or Hate It, They Still Have All Your $$$ – Saturday 6p, Panel 4 (tent)
So now my panel schedule for AMA ’14 is as follows:
- Cosplay Smarter: Ways to Save on Your Cosplay & Other General Tips – Friday 11:30a, Workshop Room
- Defaming the Sacred!: Critical Looks At Popular & Classic – Friday 4p, Panel 4
- The Sengoku Era, Basara, You, & Awesomeness – Friday 7p, Panel 3
- Valkyria Chronicles: A Love Story, A War, & Snipers – Saturday 9a, Panel 1
- Final Fantasy: Love It or Hate It, They Still Have All Your $$$ – Saturday 6p, Panel 4
…this is going to be interesting @.@
Some cosplay pics of mine from Zenkaikon 2014. Like usual, missed out on getting a picture of Duke Venomania Gakupo, but I did get a picture of my Date Masamune (Brave 10) Saturday & Santa (999) Sunday. Good times! BTW, finally got around to cosplaying A Date from whatever series; so super great times -^-^-
Photography courtesy of DeathCom Multimedia.
Lastly, reminder of my cosplay page that you should be following…^.^
Date Masamune from Brave 10; Saturday cosplay
Santa from 999; Sunday cosplay
Also, my devianART!