Quote about Katsucon from their Facebook page:
To have fun and promote the multicultural entertainment of the world!
From 1999 until 2001, Katsucon was held in the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Crystal City, Virginia. In 2002, Katsucon left Virginia for the first time was held at the Marriott in Baltimore. In 2003 and 2004 Katsucon returned to Crystal City (Arlington), Virginia. For 2005, Katsucon moved up the street and was held at two adjoining hotels: The Crystal City Marriott and Sheraton. From 2006 through 2008, the convention moved to the Omni Shoreham Hotel, located in Washington D.C. The convention returned to the Hyatt Regency Crystal City for 2009, and will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at National Harbor in 2010.
Katsucon is produced by Katsucon Entertainment, Inc. (KEI), a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about Japanese animation, society, and traditional and popluar culture.“
- Unlimited Bleach Works (Fri., 2/15/13 from 7p-9p)
- Yaoi Tropes & Trends (Fri., 2/15/13 from 10:45p-Midnight)
- A Guide to Buying ALL THE THINGS (Sat., 2/16/13 from 6:30p-8:30p)
- Tales of Panels: A Panel About Panels (***Sun., 2/17/13 from 3a-4:30a) – working on getting this time changed
The panels that I submitted that didn’t get approved are as follows…
- Fate Universe
- I Hate Fandoms!
- Bara vs Yaoi: The Difference Between the Two
- Tales of…Everything