What I have so far…
- What’s left: black sash, black six, white mask, & the shows; granted, all of them are in some level of completion or another, just a matter of putting on the finishing touches
- The folded white pants are going to be worn under the baggier ones, like they should
- The jacket, which I made the lining by layering 2 different shirts & used black duct tape to attach them & form the black embroidery/lining/whatever you call it
- The black dot will be the Hollow hole to attach to the tank top (black stiff felt that’s sticky on one side)
- Revlon eyeliner for Grimmjow, bought on Amazon
- Since I’m a lady, the tank top is what I’ll wear so i can wear such an open shirt, & will also be what I attach the Hollow holes & no. 6 to
This cosplay is slated for AnimeNEXT 2013 in NJ, again, depending on if I get in panels accepted, & as mentioned before, I still have some work to do.